July 18, 2010

Vintage Wonderland Collage

Don't forget that Artistic Outpost is this weeks Sponsor at The Play Date Cafe for color challenge #38, play along and you could win a $14 gift certificate towards Artistic Outpost stamps.  See this blog post for more details on the Challenge. 



I created another card using this weeks PDCC colors and the Rabbit Collage image from Wonderland Collage to create this wonderful vintage card.  The image is stamped in Black Archival on Watercolor paper, the background colors are created using the Antique Glimmer Technique, coloring was added with various Distress Inks.

Designer - Lisa Somerville

2 comments:

Nan said...

This is wonderful! I have this stamp set on it's way to me and I can't wait! thanks for the inspiration!

Karen McAlpine said...

I just think this wonderland set is as cute as can be. Love how you added just a touch of color.