July 29, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland

When I saw the new Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland papers, I knew they would be lots of fun to combine with the Wonderland Collage images. I used Laura's Sketch from 2 Sketches for You for my layout.
I decided to dress my White Queen in her own Halloween costume by paper piecing her robe with the heart design paper from the collection. I also paper pieced the crown, as well as Alice's dress, apron & socks. I finished my design with Prismacolor colored pencils, glitter pens, and a white opaque pen.

The cute little rabbit embellishment is cut from another designer paper in the Graphic 45 collection.

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the paper piecing and the dp is sooo great. Little Alice is too cute and the hare accent really adds the perfect touch.

Connie Fossenier said...

Stephanie...this is perfection...coloring and the PP..it does not get better than this..Love your card.
connie paxman