March 21, 2009

Butterfly Moments


The butterfly frame from Tattered Angels sprayed with Dreamsicle Glimmer Mist inspired me to create this card. It's just perfect to use with the Happiness stamps. For the background, I repeatedly stamped the lacey butterfly over cream paper with Adirondack Stonewashed ink. (See detailed directions on my blog.)Then I rubbed Distress Broken China over it. I chose the colors to coordinate with the girl image which I had already colored with Copic markers.


For this quick card I used the little butterfly from Happiness. The background is from the Mini-Masterpiece set. "Thinking of you" is from Bluebird. To created the colors, I applied ink directly to each stamp randomly using Adirondack Stonewashed, Butterscotch, Wild Plum and Stream. Then I misted it lightly & stamped the image. I added touches of glitter with Spica markers.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Lovely! What is the background paper on the white one?

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Just beautiful!