September 9, 2008

Rock Candy Studios - Special Offer


Two very talented artist friends of mine and to Artistic Outpost, Roxi Phillips and Candice Windham, just opened their own store called Rock Candy Studios. Roxi and Candice are accomplished mixed media artists, and their store is every stampers' dream. They carry unique and hard to find trinkets and treasures including this "stuff" called Dresden foil that they import from Europe. This foil comes in whimsical and vintage looking trim designs as well as die cuts.


In this little box top I did to the right, you can see how I used the foil glasses to give "harry" his spectacles and used the trim around the edges. The foil moon is also from RCS. Forgive me that I didn't get a perfect miter box cut with the trim. I know many of you out there can. I'm more of a "gist" kind of girl when it comes to measuring. The stamps featured are from our Vintage Halloween plate.


Rock Candy Studios is offering Artistic Outpost customers 10% off their purchases from September 10th - September 17th. Simply use the code: AOcust when checking out. I know you'll love their wares. Roxi, Candice, and I feel Artistic Outpost and Rock Candy Studios complement each other so much. I know you'll see exactly what I mean when you see all the wonderful delicious products they carry.


Happy Shopping...

- Robyn Phelan Sharp

No comments: