February 27, 2008

Polaroid Cutie has a spa day...

Challenge yourself to think outside the box when it comes to using your stamps.  Since starting Artistic Outpost, I have only been using our stamps, so that I can create with them and get to know our designs.  Just like you, I get bored...isn't that why we each have 100's of stamps???? So we have to mix it up and challenge our creative selves to come up with new ways to use our favorite art tools, Artistic Outpost rubber stamps!

Anyway, I've recently discovered how much fun you can have painting on top of stamped images.  Just remember to stamp in permanent ink, like Ranger's Archival.  I created this small canvas using Polaroid Cutie and Hair is Important stamps along with those wonderful grungeboard alphabet letters.  Regular acrylic paints work just fine to add color and "humor" to our images.  Take care and have fun,
Robyn

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

I need a spa day! Like the use of paint.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Yea! Polaroid Cutie forever!!